Bikini flashmobs. Dare I say the future?? (Video)

0 0

This sexy dance broke out in the Grove in Los Angeles a few days ago. Fucking brilliant. Whatever they’re selling I’m buying. Warning: a few shirtless dudes try to ruin the event. Ignore them.

Related videos on theCHIVE

  • janet snakehole

    You have officially lost me, Chive. I've had a suspicion that you suck for a while now but until I found that 90% of your content comes from reddit and 4chan, I couldn't prove it. Well, if the other 10% is pac sun commercials and trying to make me care about a chubby intern losing weight then I have to say goodbye. inb4 a billion down votes from frat guys.

  • @pascalrejaan

    Wait… is it things that bounce thursday 2day? I like it tho lol

  • BeccaB86

    People that participate in flash mobs seem like hippies to me.

  • Chiefs420

    So many pale people. I thought this was Cali…

  • MMG Mike

    a vodka brand did something similar to this in NYC a few months back. worst idea ever. Even though i shop at PacSun, i still think this is just a s bad of a marketing idea. Not original, and totally pointless. plus it looks like half the crowd were dancers rather then people just randomly passing by.

  • MikeK


  • Tim4290

    Bikini girls with black boots FTW!

  • Paul

    not a big enough mob…. i like the tits… but the mob size was not impressive.

  • bkfrijoles

    find the girl in the blue bikini

  • cmonstur

    Where can I sign up to be a part of the next one?

  • adt

    The T Mobile one is still the best I've seen

  • Wakka wakka

    Guy in the black polo at 2:37 is not impressed

  • Nathan Bowen

    Chattanooga sees you're flashmob LA, and you know… Chattanooga's got you beat hands down right now.

    even our firefighters are on the scene. We are amazing, us Chattanoogans… you know.

  • kent

    Only in America.

  • bob


  • thundereff

    omg the rapture was true

  • Heber A. Coll

    Was is it with people's obsession with recording everything with their phones shitty cameras? I hate concerts nowadays because of that, fucking everyone is standing like an asshole holding up their phone.


  • wat

    …Why were the dudes in the front

  • omg

    chive please find the girl with blue bikini and nice hooters

  • LOL

    Anybody notice the chick in the green roll her ankle at 2:16? You would think for such a nice production, they could invest in a little film editing to remove her and her feeble legs

  • jim yan

    wwllll this is good to b in chive but 4 more unseen entertaining photos go

  • Jsin25

    summer time CALI lol awesome

  • Tom

    Yep, me too. She is hot!

  • trev

    chive can you find the blond in the green bikini with the flbp?

  • Dodith

    1:45- 2:12 Young the Giant- My body

1 2 3
blog comments powered by Disqus