December 19, 2011 |
In: Art, Awesome
Follow Bob on Tapiture
Category: Art, Awesome
#17 what, no shocker…?
Explain pls..What's a shocker?
FIIIIAAARRRRSSTTT!!!!!!! Bite me suckas!
Meow, who will buy me #10 for x-mas? hMMMM? <3
- Fan testimonial: "Now I hate Paula as much as the next guy, but you gotta admit … this one was funny."
FUCK PAULA_ EVERYBODY JIZZ ON PAULA_ JIZZ ON PAULA_ LEG HAIR..
They sell these at IKEA…? Or maybe not. I'll place a few on their shelfs to see if they'll catch on.
- Fan testimonial: "Paula is probably the most successful troll to roam the internet. Admit it, she's gotten you LOLing at least once"
*shelves… You sick or something?
Cool..but I mean…I dunno..ya know?
You're an idiot.
TheBerry? You are correct.
- Fan testimonial: "I do enjoy watching you get folks upset and I'm surprised by how personal some of them seem to take you. Looking forward to your next rant."
as is #9
#25 Light a rock on fire…..like a boss
#27 That's just……..creepy
#27 "I'll name him Spoogejizzcum. It's a candle imported from the Czech Republic."
I suppose you can relate to number 4?
- Fan testimonial: "Paula my days are incomplete until i read something snotty you wrote…"
For once, you truly made me laugh
Yeah, that happened to me many times. Every single one of those times I was busy reading and being literate in front of the pc and every time I would open up one of those cans, hoping it will be a pickled baby head but then I'm disappointed with it being just some baby formula. :'(
I suppose you can relate to this: http://familyguy.wikia.com/wiki/Spugizakom. Since so many people want to "Jizz in Paula's leg hair".
Well… I have no idea what jizz is. Too many different definitions: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ji…
- Fan testimonial: "Darn, I thought I figured it out with that one. At any rate, keep doing what you are doing. Sometimes your comments make me laugh harder than the pics."
"It takes an aroused man to make a chicken affectionate."
Number 1 on your list would have probably worked for its comedic value, they should have went with it.
For those who don't want to follow (1. Scandinavian vacuum manufacturer Electrolux used the following in an American campaign: "Nothing sucks like an Electrolux." )
At the time Electrolux used that slogan the slang "sucks" didn't exist yet, so… it was a perfecty normal thing to say.
- Fan testimonial: "FUCK PAULA_ EVERYBODY JIZZ ON PAULA_ JIZZ ON PAULA_ LEG HAIR."
Want… #2 #10
#19 Fuck yeah that's awesome
I imagine it starting with a single, exposed wick on the top.
enough with these @$^@#$ Berry posts! grow a pair already!
#10 i swear Mr air marshal, is just a candle!!!
Shouldn´t that read "posted at the berry"?
#26. I want.
IF I WAS TO ASK A CERTAIN YOUNG LADY OUT (AGAIN) TO HEAR LANGUAGE LIKE THAT (f***ING) I WOULD BE SEVERELY DISAPPROVED, THAT WAS NOT THE WAY AN ACTRESS SHOULD BEHAVE INFRONT OF A CAMERA, THAT IS ALL.
#26 i'd buy it
Ship this post over to TheBerry.
Because, being gay yourself, you have excellent gaydar?
Anyone besides me remember 'Wicks and Sticks'? I swear there was one in every mall in this country back in the late 70's…. Some amazing candles…
#2 is pretty cool #10 is funny as a practical joke #18 is the most practicle
#4 This is the original clock.
What…no dildo candles?
Painfull to watch them burn but they do get women hot! lol
Let me guess – Alone for Christmas?
#2 is a great idea!
#10 Ah man – wish I woulda seen this sooner. Would love to send those to a few peopl e
theCHIVE.com on Facebook