April 10, 2012 |
In: FAIL, Funny, Owned, Work Shenanigans, WTF
Follow Mac on Twitter
Category: FAIL, Funny, Owned, Work Shenanigans, WTF
Hey, YOU assigned them.
not cause I wanted to.
yeah… if you don't like the tasks you are assigned for, u might find it difficult to perform…
[...] Work Sucks [...]
Why do Americans have the obsession with calling themselves 'associates'???
Who the f&^k at Walmart can claim to fall into any single one of the following definitions –
verb (used with object)
1. to connect or bring into relation, as thought, feeling, memory, etc.
2. to join as a companion, partner, or ally: to associate oneself with a cause.
3. to unite; combine: coal associated with shale.
verb (used without object)
4. to enter into union; unite.
5. to keep company, as a friend, companion, or ally: He was accused of associating with known criminals.
6. to join together as partners or colleagues.
[...] From: theCHIVE » Owned [...]
[...] I hate my job (34 Photos) – The Chive [...]
If she could just spread those cheeks a little bit more! Id lick it all day Long!
#12 MOAR MOAR MOAR
Shand Power Station
#12 next time I'm in drag me in and I'll photo it
#8 You brought it upon yourself. You don't like grading essays and no one like writing them, so don't assign them!
I'll see your busted chair on a crate and raise you a manager who figured we were already too lazy and thus would not even give us one of the 4 chairs in his office, 2 of which were stacked in a corner with some papers sitting on top. I stood at a desk on average 5 hours a day doing paperwork. Ah fun times, fun times…
#17 Is backwards if you've ever worked as a technical service rep.
theCHIVE.com on Facebook