An Idaho Chivette: Danielle (30 Photos)

578
0 0
578
0 0
  • Cc22

    A girl like this gives chive a bad name, pull her down

  • Dido

    I've seen hotter crackheads on the streets of LA

    • Rodge

      Too funny. Come to think of it, so have I.

    • macs scumstache

      · 46 minutes ago
      STALKER FUCK YOU

      OH WOW ANOTHER WHITE GIRL SURPRISE!

      CHIVE just admityou cater to white people only.

      chive likes SEPARATE BUT EQUAL

      FUCK THAT

      WE WANT INTEG RATION IN ALL POSTS!!!

      IT IS SIMPLY NOT ENOUGH TO HAVE A "TOKEN" POST ONCE A EVERY 4 MONTHS. INTE GRATE BLACK WOMEN IN ALL YOUR FUCKING POSTS RIGHT NOW YOU RACIST SITE!!!!!

      THIS IS SO OFFENSIVE.

      Chive staff, your interview was so fucking self righteous. Your website does nothing but perpetuate the notion that women need to be big boobed, blonde, and white. Inte grate more mino rities NOW. WE WANT ACTION.

      To the people who say, well isn't BET racist, why don't we have WET? FUCK YOU. WET IS CALLED THE REST OF TV. BLack people are marginalized for a reason by you fucks. It is not racist to have BET or inte gration. It is deserved. we live in a culture where white people dominate everything based on institutionalized racism, and the chive is guilty for that . just look at the user comments and see how racist they are, and chive does nothing.

      Chive you failed to mention in your "interview" that you ask users to solicit pictures of women against their will and "find" them. That is so fucking wrong.

      Do you even have mi norities on staff? PROBABLY NOT.

      IT IS MY DREAM TO SHUT DOWN THIS SITE I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I DO.

      Email me at chiveisracis t@gmai l.com

  • https://www.facebook.com/sccarmona Salvador Carmona

    Damn kaycie well well done.

  • Love that ass

    #30 SWEET JESUS!!!! How about a sexy costume album???

  • http://www.facebook.com/trevor.muxlow Trevor Muxlow
  • Spywith1eye

    #15 #22 these probably won about 96% of us guys over and mabey about 33% of girls over the other 4 and 67% are stricktly dickly!

  • Killer462

    You are just like an atheist. Always trying to ruin something because you don't like it.

  • Joe

    You have such an amazing smile very cute picture. #5 I miss sandpoint,ID

  • macs scumstache

    yaya obama!!!!

    finally supports gay marraige

    fuck you republicans!!

    yaya obama!!!!

    finally supports gay marraige

    fuck you republicans!!

    yaya obama!!!!

    finally supports gay marraige

    fuck you republicans!!

  • chades

    Both my heads just exploded…

  • CapnRon

    You are beautiful and awesome. From CO myself but in Florida now, I miss those beautiful mountains and rivers!

  • Jimmy

    Very pretty. Chive on from an idaho boy :)

  • andrew koster

    #24 baby got back.andrew

  • D-360

    lol she a stoner forsure

  • Scott

    You had me at #24 and #30

  • texaschiver

    #30 Bah… B… B… B… nice. Very nice.

  • big mang flaves

    Giggidy! Gyat damn!

  • mike

    #15 you arent even working on it, but the rest of the pics make up for it :)

  • tbirk23

    #15
    changes oil once, call me a mechanic

  • troy

    #30 is a nice pic. Would you like to holiday in Australia???

  • https://www.facebook.com/justskye Skye Madison

    i hope she plans on being single for forever!!! LMAO

  • footballfan

    Boise State is donkey state.

  • http://www.facebook.com/TheDude42 Peter Perkins Jr

    Good to see some Idaho Chivers/Chivettes other than my self. Great to see you Kaycie…

  • Mike

    From a U.S. Navy Sailor in San Diego, California,

    @ #28, #29, and #30, Wow. We love being in uniform and doing our job. We love when you dress up in uniform for us more :). Stunning.

  • http://www.facebook.com/Adj.Newman Aaron Newman

    Boise state represent! Chive on and looking awesome!

1 9 10 11 12 13 17
blog comments powered by Disqus
X
X