Ever wondered what a girl likes in a man? (24 Photos)

148 9

148 9
  • Calmtheadsthefdown

    Dear Chive,
    The ability to close/not be uncontrollably subjected to a half screen obnoxious ad on my phone while trying to actually view your generally great content would be greatly appreciated.
    Someone who does not give even a fraction of one single fuck about selling shit from out of my closet

    • Calmtgeadsthefdown

      PS-I couldn't even read the guy's similar post above until I refreshed 700 times to view the actual album without a half phone screen as.

      • http://twitter.com/JJrrake @JJrrake

        Ay boi this is big jrake chive employee. Ill say this maybe u should get ur weight up n roll with the big dawgs arf arf! wutang!

        • https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1056859652 John McFadin

          Do you think what you do is funny or entertaining? It's not really infuriating, just pointless. I'm genuinely curious about why you are how you are.

  • JAFitC

    You mad, bro?

    • http://twitter.com/JJrrake @JJrrake

      Yea bro I MAD sike but ur $$ kinda short pissed chiver and u lookin mad. U danny bonaduce bitch!

      • Big Joe

        English motherfucker, do you speak it?

  • NietzscheII

    Interesting that someone would finally react strongly to the ad problem.

  • Lil Poopy

    Dude, it's called adblock for google chrome. get with the times.

    • http://twitter.com/JJrrake @JJrrake

      What u mad bra?

  • MattKL

    #11 FTW!

  • Yuppp

    #24 That escalated quickly.

    • Mike

      Lol that it did!

  • David

    Same thing for me… I'm viewing with iphone. Any suggestions?

    • http://twitter.com/JJrrake @JJrrake

      Yea im selling dope strate off the iphone too big baby represent

  • Not Impressed

    #1 reminds me of the guys from thechive…….

  • Hoot15

    #11 is hilarious a classic… #20 just looking at that photo makes my back hurt :)

  • Hoot15

    wow that ad block plus is a lifesaver make a big difference on the computer thanks for the tip!

    • http://twitter.com/JJrrake @JJrrake

      Yea not a prob bra

  • dustinmd

    never had issues with viewing from my phone

  • forreal

    #17 …uhm. i think someone died in that.. yikes..

  • Derek

    Bigger screen… pony up some dollars or KCCO!!

    • http://twitter.com/JJrrake @JJrrake

      Yyo rite on dawg like a isaid their money short

  • Sue

    This was a fun first reply to read… said no one ever.

    • http://twitter.com/JJrrake @JJrrake

      Sue wants the d

      • MylesofStyles

        Holy fuck you're retarded dude. I want to stab you in the face every time I read a comment of yours. Other than that…there is no other than that.

  • http://facebook.com/chasingsparrows Kait


  • SunDevil

    feel like im the bottom picture in most of these :(

  • magnusthe1st

    Yeah, this post is bunk.

  • Sue

    #6 Yeah, that gets a little creepy creepersons when they're old men like that.

    • Corey

      That's Charlie Crist, the governor of Florida.

    • PB&KYJ

      Nice double standard there.

    • dirtysteve99

      Yes, we should all chop our balls off when we hit 50. Don't want to creep out princess prissy-pants.

  • Sue

    LOL @ #7 that is from The Sims 3. Glitches are hilarious.

  • Sue

    #13… Hot girl makes the old, wrinkly, sun-spotted, liver-spotted, saggy old man happy. It's gross. 1% of me wants to believe she was genuinely happy with him. The other 99% firmly believes she was genuinely happy with his money.

  • Sue

    #14 I can only imagine how painfully good the sex must be. I'd guess 50/50 on painful and good.

  • Sue

    #20 That poor guy.

  • Guest

    I'd like to see the follow-up to #2 where after she notices what he's doing either she spins around and slams those boots into his face, driving his nose into his brain (she'd have to be a good shot to hit it, but still) and ending his pathetic life, or her gargantuan boyfriend turns the jackass into a human pretzel and fits his whole body into his hat.

    I hope the local police got hold of this picture and nailed his ass. No excuse for that level of creep.

    • Guest

      Crap, that should be #3

  • lena

    #23 as a girl I would not mind Jesse cooking for me…

  • SeSe

    Ever heard of adblock? if not.. it's an addon for mozilla that blocks all the shitty add's from every site!

1 2 3 4
blog comments powered by Disqus