1. Le Jules Verne, Paris – Located in the Eiffel Tower this restaurant offers a magnificent view over the City of Light. The reservations here go fast, but fortunately you can book 3 months in advance.
2. Baan Rim Pa, Phuket, Thailand – This open air restaurant on the top of a cliff will present you with a view of paradise! You will certainly want to try out the Royal Thai menu which was once served only in the Thailand’s Grand Palace.
3. Ngorongoro Crater Lodge, Tanzania – The Tanzanian sunsets are ones for the ages. This dining experience is one that I would be so lucky to enjoy if ever I find myself in Africa.
4. Sierra Mar, Big Sur, California – With a sweeping view of the Pacific from 1,200 ft above sea level, this restaurant is a most visit when driving through California, although you all need a reservation.
5. Felix, Hong Kong – The restaurant on the 28th floor is the work of avant-garde designer Philippe Starck. The floor to roof windows will give you an amazing view over the Hong Kong city skyline.
6. La Chevre d’Or, Eze, France – The Hotel Chateau De Chevre D’Or is located above the Mediterranean in the medieval hilltop village of Eze. You should reserve a month in advance for the summer weekend nights.
7. Eagle’s Eye Restaurant, British Columbia, Canada – Eagle’s Eye is 7, 700 feet above the sea surface and has an amazing view. The restaurant is open from June through October and December through Easter. Maybe the best time to visit is in September when the leaves begin to change colors.
8. Asiate, New York City – 16 foot high windows offer a view of Midtown Manhattan and Central Park from the 35th floor. Weather you decide to dine in or just have a drink in the Lobby Lounge the view is outstanding.
9. Ambrosia, Santorini, Greece – In the village of Oia the beautiful terrace of Ambrosia is located with a view over the Aegean Sea. Outdoor sitting is available from April to October, but reservations go a month in advance.
10. Il Pirata, Praiano, Italy – Imagine a terrace built into the rocks above the glittering cove, of the Amalfi Coast. Let not forget to mention that the food is mesmerizing.