Think you know everything there is to know about fucking? You might want to think again.
Some sex facts still lay hidden in secret, but why? Here are some kinky details to help you feel better about your sex life (or lack thereof), and a few sprinkled in facts to bring you back down to earth.
1. Sperm is considered to be an anti-aging treatment for skin.
2. Most new moms are ready to have sex before the six week waiting period that most doctors recommend.
3. Lesbians have the most orgasms.
4. A woman’s butt sticks out 25% more when she’s wearing heels.
5. Sex can make you feel better when you’re sick.
6. The average shelf life of a condom is 3 years.
7. The amygdala, the part of your brain that triggers anxiety and fear, slows down when women orgasm.
8. 10% of adults have sex where they work.
9. The #1 sexual act desired by straight men is a blowjob.
10. The average speed of ejaculation during a male orgasm is 28 mph, which is faster than an Olympic runner.
11. Having sex boosts your immune system and can literally make you feel better.
12. Staying hydrated leads to better orgasms. If that isn’t motivation to get more water, I don’t know what is.
13. The largest natural penis recorded was 18.9 inches. Holy shit…
14. Most women experience a peak in libido just before their period.
15. Singer George Harrison lost his virginity on the top bunk. Paul McCartney and John Lennon were on the bottom bed, and started cheering when he finished.
16. Chocolate contains Phenylethylamine. This is the same chemical responsible for the ecstatic high some people feel through love and sexual attraction.
17. Women can achieve orgasms by nipple stimulation.