When you’re a kid cleaning your room is the equivalent to tripping in the cafeteria or if you’re like me puking on your first grade teacher.
Julia Pecher is an 18-year-old senior who recently discovered why having a clean room is key. While trying to grab some freshly popped popcorn she stepped on something hiding under her disaster of a room.
“So, I was laying in my bed watching Netflix and I heard my microwave go off. I was cooking popcorn. I got so excited that I literally jumped off of my bed. I landed right on the charger,” Pechar said.
*Photos below are a little graphic*