It’s no secret that people on dating apps aren’t really looking to find their happily ever after. While some are hoping to find true love, others are just looking for a quick bone session. Both are equally cool, as long as you know what you’re getting into.
But (hear me out), just because you aren’t meeting someone in person doesn’t mean you should drop your dignity and honorable gestures. Incredibly inappropriate pickup lines don’t make you into an anonymous comedian, you end up looking instead like a total douchebag. So whatever reason you’re on Tinder (or any dating site), don’t be a total tool.
1. Andrew, you’re the worst.
2. Austin’s odds are not in his favor.
3. Greg used the holidays for an open leg reference.
4. Danny probably isn’t capable of these options.
5. Evan just wanted money.
6. Gabriel used the government and G-spot in the same sentence.
7. Ty was brutally honest.
8. Patrick referenced a Greek monster…
9. Keith, that’s messed up.
10. Scott’s diaper story got weird.
11. Blake probably learned his lesson.
12. Michael busted out Dad jokes.
13. Maybe stay clear from heroin jokes.
14. Wes made a meat reference.
15. Farrukh got shut down really quick.
16. Chad, this is so aggressive.
17. Both parts of this conversation will make you feel weird.
18. Rob referenced Halloween.
19. Bryant wanted to bang.
20. This one got caught by his mom.
21. Aaron wanted to slay the 😼