Here are my hot tips when it comes to dating profiles.
1. Include a variety of pictures. Smiling selfie, friends, animals, fun activities.
2. If you have a job, mention it. It’s respectable and will give you some time to respond to any inquiries (because you’re busy at your job to write back right away).
3. Don’t use emojis. This isn’t High school.
4. Be interesting in your profile, not to be mistaken with funny, clever works too. But save some talking points if you do snag a date.
5. Don’t ever talk about past relationships.
6. Don’t talk about sex/send D pics. Wait to actually meet up to sneak in those innuendos.