The Toxic Blood
The Erlenmeyer Flask
Have you heard the popular story of Gloria Ramirez? On February 19, 1994, she was checked into an emergency room in Riverside, CA. The smell of her blood incapacitated 23 staff members, 5 of whom were admitted to the hospital. Gloria died 45 minutes after being admitted, and no one could figure out why her blood had that effect.
This was the inspiration behind this season 1 episode, where a poisonous gas and green blood was emitted from the suspect, and caused humans to pass out and have their eyes burned.