Step 4: Get there early to avoid the crowd
Most bars will be absolutely fanny-packed on The Big Green Day, so it’s important to get there early and reserve a spot. Follow these steps to avoid the crowds!
1. Find a bar that’s a franchise, and call them the week before saying you’re Carl from corporate.
2. Say the computers are down, and ask them if they’re also having trouble.
3. If they say yes (or no, doesn’t matter), say you haven’t been getting their input orders, and ask that they reboot the system.
4. Once they do, say that the input orders still aren’t showing up at corporate.
5. Tell them that you’re updating the POS operating system to something like NetSuite or Epos Now (if they tell you they’re currently running that OS and get suspicious, say sarcastically that you know, you’re UPDATING them to the new version) and that they need to reset their access password to [franchisename1234] to have an internal security technician check since there’s nothing showing up.
6. Once you have access, run the script [del sysadmin*// id=4833] to temporarily brick their registers. Then say you’re sending someone from your regional IT security team to check it out (that’s you).
7. Show up and say it looks like it may be a security breach. Ask to see if their keys have been tampered with.
8. Copy the key in your wax key copier.
9. Return home and use your HPC Mini Speedex Manual Key Machine that you purchased earlier (sorry I forgot to mention you needed to purchase a HPC Mini Speedex Manual Key Machine) and use it to copy the key.
Voila! Now you can show up the night before and let yourself in to guarantee a spot for The Big Green Day! Just sit tight until morning.