Who Wants to be a Millionaire Questions
1. Who did artist Grant Wood use as the model for the farmer in his classic painting, American Gothic?
A. Traveling Salesman B. Local Sheriff C. His Dentisit D. His Butcher
2. In addition to his career as an astrologer and “prophet,” Nostradamus published a 1555 treatise that included a section on what?
A. Training parrots to talk B. Cheating at card games C. Digging Graves D. Making jams and jellies
3. “Nephelococcygia”is the practice of doing what?
A. Finding shapes in clouds B. Sleeping with your eyes open C. Breaking glass with your voice D. Swimming in freezing water
4. Which insect shorted out an early supercomputer and inspired the term “computer bug”?
A. Moth B. Roach C. Fly D. Japanese beetle
5. Which of the U.S. Presidents appeared on the television series “Laugh-In”?
A. Lyndon Johnson B. Richard Nixon C. Jimmy Carter D. Gerald Ford