This week, Wright Way Rescue posted about their “super high-maintenance” cat Bruno that needs adopting, along with everything you need to know about him:
– He has several extra toes.
– He prefers to play with feather wand toys only.
– He likes to be pet on the top of his head and spine only.
– He is obviously overweight (but otherwise healthy), and therefore on a strict diet.
– He stands on his hind legs when he wants food. No one knows where he learned this.
– He likes to be pet while he is eating (but, again, only on the spine and the top of the head).
– He will not drink water that is in the same room as his food. He will only drink water in other rooms.
– Thus, he requires multiple bowls of water around the house at all times.
Other than that, though, he is pretty “laid-back.”