Having a kid is extremely taxing on one’s mental state. Just the other day, my sister burned mac ‘n cheese when she forgot to put water in the container before microwaving it. It literally has 3 steps to cook and she missed the first one, ultimately melting the container and burning all of the contents to the point that they looked like an ash tray. Luckily, her two-year-old is too young to realize what she did. These folks weren’t quite as lucky as their kids were a little older and refuse to let them live down their air-headed moments.