“I was stationed in Seoul, South Korea several years ago. I was taking a shower in my room and when i got out, the word “leave” was written in small letters in the fog on the bathroom mirror. I didn’t have a roommate because NCOs got their own private rooms. A little freaked out, I decided to do exactly that; leave. I went off post for some Korean BBQ and wondered the city a bit.
I came back a couple hours later to find the barracks was evacuated and half burned to the ground. The fire was pinpointed to faulty electrical wiring that caught some insulation on fire inside the walls.”