14 questions I have about smokin’ hot 63-year-old Christie Brinkley’s Instagram
Nobody has posed for more Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues than Christie Brinkley. Homegirl’s been in the magazine eight times overall and even appeared on the cover three years in a row — 1979, 1980, and 1981 — a feat that has yet to be matched.
Now, at the age of 63, Brinkley is back. SI released a few sneak peeks of her latest photo shoot on Monday, and I must say, she’s still got it. Crazy to think that a chick your dad kept photos of under his bed is throwing serious heat almost 40 years later.
After combing through her Instagram, I have a few questions.
1. How the flying fuck is she 63?
2. Are those her daughters, her sisters, or people she has enslaved to harvest their youth?
3. Is she some type of God? Because that would explain why she can walk on water.
4. Is it really because of BioSil? Because if it is, whoever made that shit deserves a Nobel prize.
5. No way, man. This isn’t really her 63rd birthday party, is it?
6. Why does this photo make my pants feel tighter?
7. Did she find some sort of buried magical relic enabling her to prolong her freakish youth even further?
8. How does the Total Gym allow her to literally defy the laws of nature?
9. How come she got to chill with Edna from The Incredibles?
10. Can I trade lives with that horse?
11. Is she a Nazi?
12. Again. Are we sure she’s 63 and not 23?
13. What ages better — her or that wine?
14. Has there ever been a 63-year-old this hot in the history of the universe? Good God.