Send download link to your phone:
- OR -
Google Play to download.
March 13, 2012 |
In: Architecture, Awesome, High-Res, Interesting, Travel
Follow Bob on Tapiture
Category: Architecture, Awesome, High-Res, Interesting, Travel
You post these without saying where they are or what they are — Really ?
#2 is the bull ring in Birmingham England, you know why I know? Because I was part of the design team, (bows)
Just thought I’d stress that it’s actually not a bull ring it’s a shopping centre called The Bull Ring
#33 Looks like it could be straight out of LOTR.
#23 is Milwaukee Art Museum. The wings actually close over the windows at night and in bad weather.
#1 repping that Kansas Cityscape
#34 is in Wisconsin Dells
#1 the parking garage for the Kansas City Library!!! Way to represent who ever sent that in! I see it every weekend!
#23 Is the art museum in Milwaukee, WI
# 27 is located outside of Natchez, Mississippi and currently houses a restaurant called “Mammy’s Cupboard”.
Best pie ever.
#33 is the Halfrimskjirke in Reykjavik, Iceland. It’s really cool to go
Up in the bell tower and get a 360 view of the town.
Make that “Halgrimskjirke. Damn my big thumbs.
#16: The Baha'i "Lotus" Temple is truly beautiful — but photos I've seen of the inside are rather plain and
#18 The EMP, probably one of the worse lookin buildings in Seattle but definitely not the worst! Cool place though!
#11 Santa Fe, Mexico City
#23 Art museum in Milwaukee Wisconsin
#23 = mind blown
5, 7, 12….Olympics stadiums, cube67 habitation and the biosphere all this in Montreal Canada within 5 miles of each other
#34 is definitely not the wisconsin dells. There is an upside down building in the wisconsin dells, but not this one. This is the Wonderworks Building in Orlando
This is actually the one in Pigeon Forge.
I looked at their website and I was actually surprised to see that they each have a slight difference to the outside of the building.
#32 Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
#23 Wasn't this place used in Transformers 3?
#3 looks like it's right out of some futuristic movie
that's the point douche
It looks more like the domes from Silent Running.
I suspect that was the inspiration as they contain tropical gardens.
They also make a massive bang when you pop one of the bubbles.
It's The Eden Project in Cornwall, UK. They're gardens.
Bio-dome wth Pauly Shore, anyone?
1. The public library in Kansas City, USA
2. Bull ring. Birmingham, United Kingdom
3. Eden project. Britain
4. Nautilus house. Mexico
5. Olympic Stadium in Montreal
6. La Tete au Carre in Nice, France. Inside is a library
7. The residential complex Habitat-67. Montreal, Canada
8. Tenerife Auditorium. Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain
9. Edificio mirador in Madrid
10. Cubic houses. Rotterdam, Netherlands
11. Calakmul building – a building in a giant washing machine. Mexico
12. Montreal biosphere. Montreal, Canada
13. Stone House (Stone house) in Guimaraes, Portugal
14. Casa Battlo Antonio Gaudi in Barcelona
15. National Theatre in Beijing
16. Lotus Temple. New Delhi, India
17. Graz Art Museum – Museum of Arts in Graz, Austria
18. Experience music project. Seattle, USA (Back View)
19. Crooked house. Sopot, Poland
20. Another upside-down house (Upside down house) in Shimbarke, Poland
21. Dynamic Tower in Dubai. Tower, whose every floor is moving on its own axis, independently of the others. The first building that can change its shape. Still under construction.
22. National Library, Minsk
23. Milwaukee Art Museum (Museum of Art, Milwaukee). Milwaukee, USA
24. Snail House in Sofia
25. Casapueblo. Maldonado, Uruguay
26. Atomium in Brussels, Belgium
27. Mammy's Cupboard. Natchez, USA
28. Denver Art Museum
29. Longaberger Basket Building. Newark, USA
30. Palais bulles in Cannes
31. The National Stadium in Beijing
32. Museum Ripley's Believe It or Not! near Niagara Falls in Canada
33. Church of hallgrimur (Lutheran Church) in Reykjavik, Iceland
34. Wonder works. Pigeon Forge, United States
35. Experience music project. Seattle, USA( Front)
36. Banpo Bridge in Seoul, South Korea
[...] Amazingly clever buildings and structures around the world. CommentsPowered by Facebook Comments [...]
theCHIVE.com on Facebook