Today is Thursday—but not just any Thursday. It’s Thursday, May 4th, aka May the Fourth, aka STAR WARS DAY, baby! Obviously, that’s worth celebrating. And that’s where we can help. Here are 13 ways to drink like a Jedi. But please use the Force responsibly!
1. The Death Star can easily destroy any planet, so snag these Death Star ice cubes before you get too destroyed off some whiskey.
Get it on Amazon for $10.99.
2. No matter which galaxy you’re in, it’s always wise to use a coaster, so get yourself some of these special Star Wars coasters.
Get it on Amazon for $45.
3. If the Force lets you down, you can open your beer with this Millennium Falcon bottle opener.
Get it on Amazon for $5.10.
4. Keep your beer cold with this amazing Chewbacca koozie.
Get it on Amazon for $14.99.
5. There’s no such thing as a proper toast unless it involves these awesome Star Wars champagne flutes.
Get them on Amazon for $26.95.
6. Whether or not you’re a Jedi, everybody needs to relax and enjoy some wine and Netflix. This Jedi blanket with sleeves is perfect for that.
Get it on Amazon for $24.95.
7. If you don’t drink your beer out of a Star Wars pint glass, then how will anyone know that you’re a real fan?
Get them on Amazon for $14.99.
8. We usually keep calm and chive on around here, but that doesn’t mean you can’t chive on AND use the Force, thanks to this awesome Droid Race t-shirt from The Chivery.
Get it from The Chivery for $28.00.
9. We like our drinks the same way we like our Force—strong. Start your night off right and use this Darth Vader shot glass.
Get it on Amazon for $5.91.
10. If you’re really into Star Wars and/or really into ice, then this crazy set of Star Wars-themed ice cube trays will blow your mind.
Get it on Amazon for $19.99.
11. Wait, is there even a cooler way to drink beer than out of a Chewbacca stein?
Get it on Amazon for $29.51.
12. When you want to go out and enjoy a drink and no Star Wars cups are available, you can use this Star Wars flask to make sure you’re still covered.
Get it on Amazon for $31.97.
13.When you come home after a long night on the town and need some food, why not go with this Star Wars waffle maker?
Get it on Amazon for $44.50.