You remember Elizabeth Hurley, right? The smoking-hot girlfriend of Hugh Grant who made us collectively facepalm when he cheated on her with a prostitute? The lady who played the hottest Satan ever in Bedazzled? Yeah, that Elizabeth Hurley. We’ll give you a second to take a cold shower.
(Side note: Has it seriously been almost 20 years since she was Mike Myers’s girlfriend in the first Austin Powers? We feel old.)
But you know who apparently doesn’t age? Elizabeth Hurley. Seriously, she’s like fine wine — she gets better with age. Also if you spend too much time on her Instagram you will feel sorta drunk.
Speaking of her Instagram (which I have spent far too much time on this morning), I have a few questions:
1. Is she really 51?
2. I mean, really, is she 51? I want to see the birth certificate.
3. Is she a deranged arsonist?
4. Did she kill a leopard for that? I don’t care, that leopard is still lucky.
5. Is that rhino thinking, “Holy shit, you’re still hot”?
6. Would I swap places with a dog? (yes)
7. Could those bubbles move the @#%@ out of the way?
8. Why is she so happy? (oh right, she’s Elizabeth Hurley)
9. SERIOUSLY HOW IS SHE 51?
10. Ok, why is she raising her arms up all the time, this is kinda weird.
11. Again with the arms raised? No one is this excited all the time.
12. If this is what heaven looks like, I’m going back to church.
13. Is this a fake bear? Because if not, this is a bad idea.
14. Why do British people wear hats like this?
15. Seriously, she’s going to tear a rotator cuff with all this stretching.
16. Why does this dog look a little too into it?
17. Is she turning into a hot werewolf? I’m cool with it.
18. Is this a birthday or a demon summoning ritual?